- The fischer gas actuated fastening tool is suitable for a fast and reliable installation of wood framing or roof battens.
- For optimum installation, the tool must be positioned correctly on the working surface.
- The tool will operate within the temperature range of -7°C to +50°C.
- The tool has a weight of 3.8kg and has the following dimensions: L 390 mm x W 108 mm x H 381 mm
1) Easy nail depth adjustment, no tool required, for various applications. Light weight, ergonomic design with excellent line of sight.
2) High-grip nose for optimised working precision.
3) The protective cap can be used to protect the timber surface in visible areas.
4) Adjustable hook for use as a belt or rafter hook.
5) Wide range of ring and smooth shank nails (50-90mm length) for various applications. Max. capacity up to 60 nails.
6) Quick push load magazine for easy nail insertion. Suitable for D-headed nails. The safety clip prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reinsertion.
7) Powerful, quick charge, rechargeable battery with Lithium-Ion power. Battery LED status display for high productivity with more than 8,000 fixings per charge.
8) High performance gas fuel cell, operates down to -15°C with more than 1,100 fixings per fuel cell.